this is a real challenging time for all of us. We are well aware of the difficult situation and the current state of the emergency. We also know that we are losing the spring to train for the race. At the moment, we are monitoring the situation and if necessary we will make the right decision to respect the rules and preserve your safety and health. The race, for now, is confirmed for the end of August as previously announced. We will keep you informed if there are any changes.